Claudia and Alejandro

post written on 14 Apr 10 in Weddings

Claudia is the youngest of 3, so this is the 3rd Rodriguez Family wedding I have had the privilege to photograph in the last 3 years. There was Reggie & Ellie, Liana & Carlos, and now Claudia & Alejandro. The Rodriguez family love to have parties, so when it’s their kids weddings, a party it is. The father, Ray Rodriguez, recently retired as the President & CEO of Univision Communications Inc., the nation’s leading Spanish-language media company. It also helps that Liana de Mena, Claudia’s sister, is an event planner and has her own company, The Agency. So you can imagine, Claudia and Alejandro were in good hands. Claudia wore a stunning dress that was designed by both Mark Ingram and Monique Lhuillier. For their wedding, both ceremony and reception were held at the family home, which made it intimate, even though there were 500 guests. For an outdoor Jewish wedding in Florida, the weather was perfect. The band Kukaramakara kept the party going all night with DJ Rascal, and for Alejandro’s family who flew in from Chile, all night means just that. The production was no small feat either, and that was handled by Pete Diaz Productions. Flowers were by Always Flowers. Linens were by Nuage Designs. Hair by Daisy for OM Beauty. Make up by Lutz.  Video by Utopia. I want to thank my great team that night, my friend David, who flew down from Chicago, Robert, Tracy,  and my wife Alison.

But most importantly, I want to thank the Rodriguez family for having us photograph all 3 weddings. I am honored and touched that they make us feel like part of the family. I could not be more blessed. Thank you Claudia and Alejandro for letting us be part of your lives too, here’s to you, your siblings, and Don Julio! Congratulations!

8 Comments on "Claudia and Alejandro"

1. Carlos Baez
    matt shumate
    14/04/2010 at 3:28 pm Permalink

Beautiful couple! It’s amazing that I can get such a feel for the day with only this many images. Great job.

2. Carlos Baez
    Claudia Rodriguez
    14/04/2010 at 3:30 pm Permalink

Carlos, what can I say, YOU ROCK!! Your talent is incredible and so special. When it was time to get a photographer for my wedding it was definitely the easiest decision I had to make in the whole wedding process. Not only because I believe and know you are the best out there but most importantly because of YOU. On behalf of my family, thank you so very much, we are so lucky to have had you been a part of all of our weddings.

Please also thank your wife, Alison, and the rest of your team for being so great with us.

P.S. Where are the pictures with you and my friend Don Julio???!!??

xo

Claudia

3. Carlos Baez
    David Wittig
    14/04/2010 at 3:32 pm Permalink

A big congratulations to Claudia and Alejandro. You had an absolutely beautiful and incredibly fun wedding. Best wishes!

4. Carlos Baez
    Thomas Wodzisz
    14/04/2010 at 6:11 pm Permalink

Claudia and Alejandro…..Congratulations on your marriage! You had such a beautiful wedding and you chose the perfect photographer to capture it all. Awesome!

5. Carlos, great images. love how beautifully you captured this evening wedding. I know it is not easy to capture outdoor evening weddings. like the other commenter said – you rock!

6. Carlos Baez
    caro
    15/04/2010 at 8:05 am Permalink

These pics are sooo gorgeous! I love Claudia’s hair, dress everything was so angelic about her and so soft. She is one of the sweetest girls and these pics really show who she is. Congrats to the happy couple!!!

7. Carlos Baez
    Jackie | Merci New York
    20/04/2010 at 10:12 am Permalink

Oh my goodness, Carlos! This is gorgeous! Absolutely stunning.

8. Carlos Baez
    Denver wedding photographers
    31/05/2011 at 4:56 am Permalink

Beautiful bride. Love the candid shots too especially when they dive into the crowd. :P

Hi Stranger, leave a comment: